UBot Underground

[SELL] - Backlinking and RSS Feed Bot

Hi guys,

I've just put out my first bot !

Its a backlinking bot for wordpress blogs.

It will take your latest posts (10 or 20) and submit them to a site(which drip feeds them to 15 social bookmarking sites, over 15 days), and then turn your posts into a RSS feed and submit them to 24 RSS submisson sites.

It does all this in about 1 minute. So it will save you hours of time, when doing this with many blogs on a daily basis.

The link for the bot is here

http://backlinkingbot.tk/

Does anyone have a review on this bot? I'm really interested b/c I'm having issues with getting links indexed. Any third party input would be greatly appreciated.

Hi guys,

I've just put out my first bot !

Its a backlinking bot for wordpress blogs.

It will take your latest posts (10 or 20) and submit them to a site(which drip feeds them to 15 social bookmarking sites, over 15 days), and then turn your posts into a RSS feed and submit them to 24 RSS submisson sites.

It does all this in about 1 minute. So it will save you hours of time, when doing this with many blogs on a daily basis.

The link for the bot is here

http://backlinkingbot.tk/

I would recommend pinging your backlinks made with this program for sure. Also would not hurt to put some of the backlinks you created in the program back into the program for extra linking.

Example

you bookmarked your site sitea.com

to siteb.com , sitec.com etc.

so also put your link from sitec back in the cycle to create extra links

To index your backlinks trying backlinking to them.

I created this bot just to take the time wasted by manually doing the backlinking tasks that it does.

It does work, by submitting your latest posts to bookmarking sites, which can create traffic, and backlinks. And then mashing the posts into a RSS feed and submitting that to feed submission sites.

A fairly simple bot, but saves a lot of time. Especially if you autoblog. I use it daily with my autoblogs.

• 8 months later...