UBot Underground

[GET] - Free Security Sub Routine for your bot !

Hi guys, Am fairly new to creating these bots yet, but I've created this sub routine that can be used with your bots that you would like to sell !

All you do is add this sub routine into your bot. Then at the start of your bot enter the Run Sub command and run the security sub entering the 2 variables required.

The "Clientcode" variable is the code for the particular bot your are selling. Maybe use the clickbank receipt number or something that identifies the client. This is then compiled into the bot.

The "Codefile" variable is the address/location of the .txt file list of ALL the codes that allow the bots to run. You then upload this .txt file into your webspace, and thats it. So if you called your file VERIFY-CODES.txt you would upload this to your webspace, and enter into the "Codefile" box of the run sub command the whole address (ie http://MYDOMAIN.com/VERIFY-CODES.txt)

PS Make sure each code is on a seperate line in the .txt file

Then all you do now, is for every sale you make, compile the clients new code into the bot, and enter that code into the VERIFY-CODES.txt

If the client decides to ask for a refund, then just delete that clients code from the VERIFY-CODES.txt and then that bot will stop running !

Security.ubot

• Like 1

Thanks for the share Tum.

But you really should add a little bit more protection to your bots if your gonna be selling them. Something that will log the users IP address, to make sure their not sharing and distributing your software.

When i first started off I was looking into purchasing Digital Access Pass, but that was way to much money for what I was looking to do. Instead I found Site Membership Script, and they have a ton of cool features for only $19.99

Not trying to hijack your thread, just thought I would share something that I am still using on a few of my bots.

Good Luck!

NO worries, its not hijacking !

Thanks for you info. Didnt really think much about this, but now you mentioned about sharing, i see it needs to be coded for 1 pc. This should be fairly easy to add though !

NO worries, its not hijacking !

Thanks for you info. Didnt really think much about this, but now you mentioned about sharing, i see it needs to be coded for 1 pc. This should be fairly easy to add though !

Cool! Hey my only problem I am facing is the Norton flagging. So I figure if I encrypt the exe I can get passed this. If you have anything your using to encrypt your bots I would be interested in that.

I'll let you know, but doesnt antivirus still work through encryption ?

I only bought ubot a few weeks ago, and still messing around doing silly little things that ive wanted it to do at the mo.

I only started learning internet marketing about 2 months ago, and working on backlinking at the minute.

So when i know exactly how to backlink good, i can then start to automate it. I see a bot on here Backlinks Bomb or something. That seems a good way to backlink am guessing. Forum backlinking or something. I might have a go at getting a bot like that if i can.

• 1 month later...

Hi guys, Am fairly new to creating these bots yet, but I've created this sub routine that can be used with your bots that you would like to sell !

All you do is add this sub routine into your bot. Then at the start of your bot enter the Run Sub command and run the security sub entering the 2 variables required.

The "Clientcode" variable is the code for the particular bot your are selling. Maybe use the clickbank receipt number or something that identifies the client. This is then compiled into the bot.

The "Codefile" variable is the address/location of the .txt file list of ALL the codes that allow the bots to run. You then upload this .txt file into your webspace, and thats it. So if you called your file VERIFY-CODES.txt you would upload this to your webspace, and enter into the "Codefile" box of the run sub command the whole address (ie http://MYDOMAIN.com/VERIFY-CODES.txt)

PS Make sure each code is on a seperate line in the .txt file

Then all you do now, is for every sale you make, compile the clients new code into the bot, and enter that code into the VERIFY-CODES.txt

If the client decides to ask for a refund, then just delete that clients code from the VERIFY-CODES.txt and then that bot will stop running !

yoau attactment cant to download,can you re upload

thanks