UBot Underground

Script Freezes

Sometimes the script freezes and doesn't continue. Why?

This isn't the case with all of the scripts that I make. It appears to only happen with certain scripts, especially scripts that are longer than others.

a ) Your operating system - Windows 7, 64 bit.

b ) Internet Explorer version - Version 8

c ) current version of UBot - Latest version

d ) The command that was running when UBot errored - Bot freezes and doesn't continue. It no longer fills in the information or submits. It doesn't pause or stop. It just doesn't fill information or submit while it's running.

e ) if there are no trade secrets in your script, please attach the script. - There are trade secrets, so I can't attach the script. Sorry.

f ) if there are trade secrets, you can send it privately to support.ubotstudio.com - Sorry, can't send the script.

g ) please include a screenshot of the script in the area that the problem is occurring in. - Can't.

FAQ

What is the size of the script?

The script is 44.8 KB. When compiled, it's 3.63 MB. It doesn't matter if I run the bot through Ubot or run the exe file. Either way, the bot will freeze after a few loop reiterations.

How long does it take for the freeze to happen?

After approximately 20 loop cycles the bot stops.

When does the freeze usually happen?

The freeze usually happens when the bot is navigating to a page right before filling out contact information. The bot waits for the page to load and freezes while waiting for the page to load. Is it possible that the page never finishes?

How long is the form that the bot is trying to fill?

The form is long and there are three pages that the bot has to fill before the account is made.

Does the bot use Decaptcher?

Yes. It uses the api from Decaptcher.com

How fast is your internet?

I'm using broadband from Comcast. It uses optical wire and is extremely fast, so there shouldn't be any connection problems.

Are you using proxies with the bot?

I'm not using any proxies.

Can you give us a screenshot of where the error usually occurs?

Yes. Image is below:

http://i52.tinypic.com/6945qe.png

The script is 44.8 KB. When compiled, it's 3.63 MB. It doesn't matter if I run the bot through Ubot or run the exe file. Either way, the bot will freeze after a few loop reiterations.

Size shouldn't be an issue.

When does the freeze usually happen?

The freeze usually happens when the bot is navigating to a page right before filling out contact information. The bot waits for the page to load and freezes while waiting for the page to load. Is it possible that the page never finishes?

How long is the form that the bot is trying to fill?

The form is long and there are three pages that the bot has to fill before the account is made.

Try changing the navigate: Wait to 'No' and adding a wait finish after it (if you haven't already).

If your script is freezing on a specific URL, can you load this URL in IE?