UBot Underground

Upload a file in a form

Hi everyone,

A new day, new pain, and i need your advices and help

I am tryng to upload a captcha image to my personal decaptcha service in php :-)

here : http:..www.diagnostic-experts.fr/tool/decaptcher/

like this http://www.diagnostic-experts.fr/images/Capture5.JPG

But it opens a window asking me what location file is.

Here is the bot, if someone could look to it to tell me what is wrong, i will give him a HUGE HUG.

decaptcha.ubot

Interesting. I get a dialog which disappears, then it fills in the field and clicks on the button. So it works Ok.

I've updated the bot in my previous post#2 slightly - so you could try this.

What version of Ubot do you have?

A stable version was released today - you could try that.

Do you have latest Windows updates?

I ran the bot, and I seemed to encounter the same hanging dialog. Until Seth realized the problem was the way the test.jpg was named. Silly mistake.

Marciv, make sure that the test.jpg file is named correctly, and you don't have the file named as "test.jpg.jpg" in your documents folder. The bot is working find now on my end.

the script in your video looks different from the script in your first post and the script IRobot created for you (Which works)

Did you try IRobot's script? You do not need a UI open file command in his Script. just make sure test.jpg is in your document file and it works.

the script in your video looks different from the script in your first post and the script IRobot created for you (Which works)

Did you try IRobot's script? You do not need a UI open file command in his Script. just make sure test.jpg is in your document file and it works.

I run lot of test, spent a lot of time and it definitly doesn't work, i make a change in the video to show you that IROBOT bot (in fact mine with another parameter) doesn't work.

Look and see by yourself :-)

Don't forget you can won a BIG HUG if you solve my CASE :-)

• 8 months later...

I run lot of test, spent a lot of time and it definitly doesn't work, i make a change in the video to show you that IROBOT bot (in fact mine with another parameter) doesn't work.

Look and see by yourself :-)

Don't forget you can won a BIG HUG if you solve my CASE :-)

i have the same problem mate, hours and hours trying to solve it