UBot Underground

ActionScript Error...Help :(

Okay so I read through all of the threads related to creating yahoo email accounts as I could find before making this thread. I can't find any instances of this problem relating to yahoo email creation.

Goal: Create Yahoo Email Account.

Problem: When the bot first visits the mail.yahoo.com url and navigates by clicking on "Create New Account" then next page loads and then the attached ActionScript Error pops up. I don't know why. I've tried putting in extra delays and clearing cookies. It only works if I close the bot and then re-open it...

Attached:

1) The button I'm clicking

2) My Code

3) The Error

All are screen shots. Does anyone have any idea what I'm doing wrong here? Any input is greatly appreciated! I'm stuck here :(

-Jeff

post-1554-12877183526835_thumb.gif

post-1554-12877183641216_thumb.gif

post-1554-12877183707166_thumb.gif

there's an error with the flash on the webpage. try getting to the page a different way, maybe by going to yaho.com and then navigating to the create accounts page through there.

Thanks Lily, I'll give this a shot first thing in the morning and report back to this thread to let everyone know if that solved it. My flash version is 10, do you think that is too new? I wouldn't have expected flash to cause a null object reference.

the error is not with your flash on your computer. The error comes from someone programming with flash on the web page and getting something wrong and creating an error. It's not your computer's fault.

Keep us updated :-)

I went ahead and navigated to the create yahoo account page via the home page. I did this manually inside of the UBot Development Studio, and once the "New here? Sign Up" button is clicked, that same error pops up. I decided to try just navigating to that url abs just suggested and it worked!

I'm not sure what the problem was, but figuring out what the problem was might unveil a unique bug.

The url that I can navigate to directly without this actionscript error is https://edit.yahoo.com/registration

- Jeff

yeh thats your best bet - been using this url for some time

but i must say that yahoo isnt the best for email verification as it will hang up on you - I use yahoo mobile for email verification and its very easy to code but a pain with the server hang ups

Ive actually got a pop3 and imap script developed which will verify all emails - works with aol - gmx - yahoo and gmail

not sure if ubotters would be interested - if so then i can place it on the buy sell trade section - I know crazy fix had one on there and i was trying to buy from him - but think he has left or somehting

thanks

Ive actually got a pop3 and imap script developed which will verify all emails - works with aol - gmx - yahoo and gmail

Well that sounds cool - I've taken at whack at making an auto approve bot for the yahoo mobile page.

What would you want for it? Never played around with pop or imap stuff, can you offer any sort of help doc's on what is happening when you run it?

hi

yes its more or less complete now - its coded in php and is also using curl for multi threading -

took me under 10 mins to click 3000+ emails - not sure if thats fast or slow compared to other bots but it is 10 x if not 100 x faster then using ubot to read emails first then navigate to the urls -

Anyway - it will have a licence script attached to it also - I am coding so that it will work on its own database and also Andrews protect 66 script as this is what i use -

once its fully complete i will get it on the BST section and will also get some pictures up -

It will click absolutely every url in the emails so it will really only be suited for automated programmes like clicking activation emails etc - maybe not the best of use for your own personal account as you may have a number of unsubscriibe links being hit

Its certainly what ive been after for sometime and feel many ubot users will also benefit from it

thanks