UBot Underground

Unable to connect to ubot servers

Maybe this is an issue I should just contact support about (which I may do if I can't find an answer soon), but my copy of ubot is not connecting to the ubot servers when I start up ubot. My internet connection is obviously working (I'm connected as I write this) so I assume this is a problem on their end.

I'm uploading I screen shot of my error message:

If anybody knows what I should do (including support) please let me know.

Thanks

post-1210-12852074809304_thumb.png

Maybe this is an issue I should just contact support about (which I may do if I can't find an answer soon), but my copy of ubot is not connecting to the ubot servers when I start up ubot. My internet connection is obviously working (I'm connected as I write this) so I assume this is a problem on their end.

I'm uploading I screen shot of my error message:

If anybody knows what I should do (including support) please let me know.

Thanks

Our end is fine. We get notification if the server is down and so far there hasn't been notification of something like that occurring. If the server was also down, no one would be able to run UBot Studio at all. I'm running UBot right now by the way.

So check your connection thoroughly. Did you set up any kind of internet security or firewall recently?

I have recently added some internet security programs, but I temporarily disabled them and tried again and also added ubot to my program exceptions so it could pass through my firewall but still not working.

Any other suggestions? I think I've used it with no problems since I've added the extra security program, so I don't think it's connected to that program blocking it.

Another thought I had which may be the problem (or maybe not?) could be the fact I bought ubot awile back, then got a refund (because I didn't think I was capable of using it effectively), then bought it again (after learning a bit more about ubot).

When I bought it the second time around I was having issues with it due to my old info still being ubot's database, so I couldn't use the program. I'm thinking this could be a possible issue that may have crept back in somehow maybe, or it's at least worth bringing up if it needs to be dealt with.

Another thought I had which may be the problem (or maybe not?) could be the fact I bought ubot awile back, then got a refund (because I didn't think I was capable of using it effectively), then bought it again (after learning a bit more about ubot).

When I bought it the second time around I was having issues with it due to my old info still being ubot's database, so I couldn't use the program. I'm thinking this could be a possible issue that may have crept back in somehow maybe, or it's at least worth bringing up if it needs to be dealt with.

I see. Have you tried going into your license.txt file in UBot Studio and making sure the license information is the right one?

Go under your document>UBot>License.txt

Though you have been using it before today and it has been working fine. There seems to be no reason why it suddenly does not work today...but check your license.txt information.

I restarted my computer and it's working fine now. :)

I still not quite sure why it was having that problem but it's fine now.

hmm...odd. Glad it's working.

Going to look into this further still. Really want to prevent something like this in the future.

i had similar issues before - it was all my fault - I was running a proxy from within internet explorer and didnt realize when i went to open ubot one day later that the proxy was dead and was still trying to connect through it