UBot Underground

cant activate ubot

Hey everyone...

i havent used ubot in about a week and when i tried to use it earlier its asking me for my login details, unfortunately i don't remember them because i had ubot before and when i bought it again then i was issued with another username and password. I can access it now and im stuck for ideas. I bought it with my visa debit card and my email address is happysmiler2493@yahoo.co.uk

Could one of the mods or admins help me out by contacting me either here or via email and let me know what my details actually are cos i've went through about 100 variations of what i though it was and its none of them and until i get in, im buggered.

Cheers

J

Hey everyone...

i havent used ubot in about a week and when i tried to use it earlier its asking me for my login details, unfortunately i don't remember them because i had ubot before and when i bought it again then i was issued with another username and password. I can access it now and im stuck for ideas. I bought it with my visa debit card and my email address is happysmiler2493@yahoo.co.uk

Could one of the mods or admins help me out by contacting me either here or via email and let me know what my details actually are cos i've went through about 100 variations of what i though it was and its none of them and until i get in, im buggered.

Cheers

J

Hi John,

Just go to support.ubotstudio.com and we'll take care of you there.

Hey everyone...

Cheers

J

OH! and you can find your user information in your welcome email!