UBot Underground

Javascript Variables...Possible?

I'm trying to make a bot that works through a CSV table of URL's loading each one, one after another.

When the page has loaded i want it to pause and give me a javascript confirm box with something similar to 'approve' and 'deny'. Then when i deny it saves the URL to CSV but if i approve it it goes to a different CSV list.

I'm fine with all but finding a way to splitting the flow two ways when i click either approve or deny. Is there a way to do this?

Yes it's possible, but what page element are you using to determine approve or deny?

PS depending on how you are making this determination, it seems as though you wont likely need a popup.

It'll just be a manual approve or deny, seeing if the URL's are what i'm looking for from a scraped URL list. I dont mind how its done, as long as i can look at the page, and then choose what to do with it next :) so if you have any suggestions that'd be great :)