UBot Underground

Send Keys = TRIPLE

OK, I've seen this come up on a couple of sites. Filling in the fields doesn't work, so I send keys to field chosen. Problem is I'm getting triple characters of everything when it goes off. What's going on? Is there something that I can tell it to slow down? Is it a bug? Is it just the site screwing with Ubot?

I'm using Posterous as an example. I just want to create an account. I can fill all the fields in easily enough, but it's no go. I guess it wants to see someone pushing the keys. What's going on at this point? Is this some Javascript idiocracy? Is it like this just to foil bots?

http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/1664/insertfield.png

OK, so let's SEND KEYS to the first field. I get triple characters:

http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/9459/sendkeystriple.png

This outta work if it weren't for the triple keys. Like I said, I've seen this happening before. Is there a fix for this? Am I just hosed for this particular site? Here's a working example:

Download Posterous signin: Posterous 1.ubot

OK, I've seen this come up on a couple of sites. Filling in the fields doesn't work, so I send keys to field chosen. Problem is I'm getting triple characters of everything when it goes off. What's going on? Is there something that I can tell it to slow down? Is it a bug? Is it just the site screwing with Ubot?

I'm using Posterous as an example. I just want to create an account. I can fill all the fields in easily enough, but it's no go. I guess it wants to see someone pushing the keys. What's going on at this point? Is this some Javascript idiocracy? Is it like this just to foil bots?

http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/1664/insertfield.png

OK, so let's SEND KEYS to the first field. I get triple characters:

http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/9459/sendkeystriple.png

This outta work if it weren't for the triple keys. Like I said, I've seen this happening before. Is there a fix for this? Am I just hosed for this particular site? Here's a working example:

Download Posterous signin: Posterous 1.ubot

ARe you sure you're using "Send Keys Field Chosen" and not "Send Keys File Chosen"?

The first will not produce triple characters, but the latter will so don't use the latter for filling out fields.

DOH!! OK, that was it. Thanks Lily!

After getting everything to fill in, it STILL doesn't allow me to create an account. If I manually click into the boxes and delete/replace something, it likes it. (the "you're almost there" box turns green)

Should I just let this one go? I wish I knew the signs that the page is set up to be against us botters. I'm assuming this is the case with certain sites.

Are you dragging the form boxes? If so they aren't actually "chosen". Choose them by attribute. That mimmicks the placing of the cursor in the fill field.

Ubot really needs a way to send special keys like tab.

In this particular case I was able to kind of emulate a tab key by selecting the next field and sending $nothing. Then selecting is again and sending keys to chosen.

There's gotta be a way to send a tab key via Javascript. I found this script which prints out a message: Link

Is SendKeys("{H}"); able to do it? Wasn't sure how to run Javascript within a chosen field. This page lists Javascript key codes. it says TAB is 9. But SendKeys("{9}"); should just send then number 9.