UBot Underground

Choosing partial text

Hi everyone. I am trying to complete a form fill where part of the form is the entire text body (which I am getting from text files. The form field just prior to that wants a summary (max 250 chars). I have the whole process in a loop and right now i am using the title as the summary (because it was just easier). However, I would like to choose the first paragraph of the text file as the summary. Is this possible to do inside the loop? Or will it require separating the text from the original file? Thanks.

John

Hi.

Very good question. I'm in front of the same problem right now.

I have a article in {|} format. 1 Headline Paragraph and 6 article body paragraphs.

So the question is:

Can I use Ubot to separate the title from the body content. Like "select first paragraphs / sentence / 23 words)..."

Or do I have to separate the stuff via a CSV?

Thanks

Dan

Hi Dan. The easiest solution for your titles is to use the title name as the file name>

i.e. How to Train Your Dog.txt

If you PM me with your email address I will send you a tiny piece of software to automate the list creation process.

John