UBot Underground

How do you decode captchas?

I followed the tutorial and I believe I have everything set up correctly. But one problem I'm having is that once I come up to the decaptcher service command, it goes over it instantly and never fills in the Captcha (but the Brute Force works, placing the Captcha at the top). What's wrong? I put a 15 second delay after the command hoping it would fill it within that time but I don't think anything is happening.

are you signed up correctly with a captcha service that can decode the captcha correctly?

If yes, make sure you have chosen the captcha image correctly. (don't forget choosing the captcha constant in the fill field parameter)

are you signed up correctly with a captcha service that can decode the captcha correctly?

If yes, make sure you have chosen the captcha image correctly. (don't forget choosing the captcha constant in the fill field parameter)

I'm correctly signed up and I have the image chosen correctly (or else it wouldn't brute force it). I'm also using the captcha constant with fill field. It just doesn't work.

Can you guys confirm this feature is still working?

when you feel comfortable, you can send me your captcha information for the service privately and send me the project you are working on and I will take a look at it and test it for you.