UBot Underground

Hi, I need help again, I have to fill a form field that occurs in a loop, I want to use a different txt file, for each cycle in the loop, what sequence would I need, to use a different txt file for each cycle. Many thanks in advance and for all the help I have already received from several members of this forum. Cheryl

There are several ways to do this. The easiest is to have a naming convention for your files that ends in a number so that you can add the number to the end of the file name in the loop.

For instance if I wanted to use 5 files called OpenMe in a loop I'd call them OpenMe, OpenMe2, OpenMe3,OpenMe4 and OpenMe5.

Then I'd set up a variable called#FileName and a counter variable called #Count. At the start of the loop add 1 to the counter variable and set #FileName as #FileName{1} (where {1} is the #Count in a set node.

The other way to do it would be to have a file of filenames and just loop through those. This works where you can't create a naming convention as the files are not all in the same place.

Hope this helps :)

There are several ways to do this. The easiest is to have a naming convention for your files that ends in a number so that you can add the number to the end of the file name in the loop.

For instance if I wanted to use 5 files called OpenMe in a loop I'd call them OpenMe, OpenMe2, OpenMe3,OpenMe4 and OpenMe5.

Then I'd set up a variable called#FileName and a counter variable called #Count. At the start of the loop add 1 to the counter variable and set #FileName as #FileName{1} (where {1} is the #Count in a set node.

The other way to do it would be to have a file of filenames and just loop through those. This works where you can't create a naming convention as the files are not all in the same place.

Hope this helps :)