UBot Underground

email.com registration problem

hello i need help on this one i have manage to create a loping registration in email.com and save it on csv file but everytime it click on "create account" it wont continue a loading image dont work, but when i try it manually to register using ie it works perfectly heres my ubot project please have a look and tell me what im missing

edit: oh i found a solutions ! :D

how do i use ui stat windows on my bot? i mean so i can know if my bot is done in creating account?

tememailcreator.ubot

The UI elements are explained here. There's is a part towards the end that details how to monitor loops. http://ubotstudio.com/tutorials.aspx

For your project, each loop creates an account right? I think you can set a variable with the set command. Under content in the set command, put in 0. And then you will put an inc command inside the loop and have it increment that variable you created in set. And then, at the top of the script, outside of the loop, you would create a UI stat monitor to watch the same variable you created with the set command.