UBot Underground

Brute Force Not Working With Recaptcha

Hi,

I am working on a pretty big bot. Now I have never had any trouble with Ubot and captchas before today, but now for some reason it just isn't working.

I have a bot which creates accounts on about 70 different sites, as expected a large number of them use recaptcha. When the captchas are pulled nothing is being shown in the captcha screen to be filled.

I am not understanding this because all of the other captchas are being pulled just fine.

Has anyone else experienced this? If so do you have any idea how to fix it so that the captchas are shown when pulled at the top of the screen so they can be solved?

Thanks..

Is this a site that has worked in the past and has now stopped allowing your decapture.com project?

Or is it a new one that you have not done before...

It's possible that the webmaster is familiar with ubot and has been hit many times before.. if you know the crawler(ubot) footprint, its easy to foil you by detecting the ubot and preventing the grabbing of the capture.

I design a lot of the crawler fighters and you may be up against something like that...

Just a thought.... but keep trying... I doubt that it is a capture buster... but it is still possible.

It's not just one site, it's all of the sites that I am signing up to that are using recaptcha.

These aren't small sites. Were talking hubpages, live journal and sites of that nature.

The strange thing is that all of the other captchas are working just fine, it's just recaptcha thats not working..

I am going to try compiling the bot and see what happens...

Well now I am even more frustrated.

I guess I tried to overdue it with Ubot on this one.

The bot I am working on is currently over 6,000 kb. When I try to compile it Ubot crashes every time. Is this due the size of the file?

If I were to break the bot up how would I compile it later on and have it running all from one program?

I am planning to sell the bot.

Each bot is compiled independently and the master bot calls all the little bot to do thier thingy...

Here is something to think about though,,, the bytes taken up by all the bots will be significantly more then the one bot...

For example an uncompiled bot of 10k size uncompiled might be 300k compiled...

While a 100k uncompiled might only be 600k...

so can you see that a hundred 10k uncompiled might be 10 x 300k = 3meg. or 3 million bytes..

So yes... ubot is not frienldy when you need a huge one...

sorta between a rock and a hard spot... ring me up on Skype at jackrabbitsec.. I will give you some other ideas as to how to work around the size problem.. must take that sucker a little while to load.. huh?

• 9 months later...

I'm having a hard time with loading recaptcha from tumblr.com on some systems. Is this a brute force thing, or a recaptcha thing?

• 3 weeks later...

Each bot is compiled independently and the master bot calls all the little bot to do thier thingy...

Here is something to think about though,,, the bytes taken up by all the bots will be significantly more then the one bot...

For example an uncompiled bot of 10k size uncompiled might be 300k compiled...

While a 100k uncompiled might only be 600k...

so can you see that a hundred 10k uncompiled might be 10 x 300k = 3meg. or 3 million bytes..

So yes... ubot is not frienldy when you need a huge one...

sorta between a rock and a hard spot... ring me up on Skype at jackrabbitsec.. I will give you some other ideas as to how to work around the size problem.. must take that sucker a little while to load.. huh?

This is a lot of job right? But in the case of advance users like you, this is only a piece of cake. ;)