UBot Underground

Unable to Create Table From File

I used to use the command to load the file from the documents folder, then I found the application folder constant. I keep trying to use it but it always fails to load, this constant should load from the location of the bot that I am running correct? Or is it going to be different because I am editing it so it is saying the application directory is the uBot directory instead of the bot that I created?

The $application folder constant should specify the folder of the compiled Ubot application.

Have you compiled the bot first, before running the .exe?

Have you checked the full path that you are trying to load from?

- If not, output the value to a stat monitor.

• Like 1

The $application folder constant should specify the folder of the compiled Ubot application.

Have you compiled the bot first, before running the .exe?

Have you checked the full path that you are trying to load from?

- If not, output the value to a stat monitor.

Ok, you were right. After I compile the .exe it runs through... the stat monitor showed that (thanks for the tip) but it still doesn't work in the dev area.

I am tempted to have it read for the file location in the documents folder lol, seems easier. I want to be able to use this bot on any computer I run it on.

Edit: oh yea forgot to mention that I checked the file path with a stat monitor for the application... it is in program files/ubot, I think it would be better if it did the location of the .ubot file while you are editing it, but that is my opinion.