UBot Underground

Looping Through All Keywords

Ok, so I have a bot in which I want to be able to copy and paste or just type in a whole list of keywords and have uBot search every single one of these queries. I tried doing it this way...

I have a text box, which I make into a .csv and comma separate keywords without spaces. I thought this would work because then I have it loop for number of columns, which with 3 keywords should be 3 times, right? Also I have it modify the search box with the cell data of row: 0, and column: is set to the variable counter which is set to 0 outside of the sub and is set to increment after it searches. What I think it should do and what it is doing are two different things, rofl.

It for some reason is, for my example, keywords: Wow videos,funny videos,strange videos. It will loop through first and second keywords, but they goes back to Wow videos, searches again then goes to funny videos again THEN stops before ever going to the third one... strange videos.

I will test some more but I have been on this for a while and would like some insight, please and thank you in advanced!

can you share your bot with us? If you'd like it to remain private you can send it to me privately or open a support ticket. I just need to take a look at how everything's situated.

can you share your bot with us? If you'd like it to remain private you can send it to me privately or open a support ticket. I just need to take a look at how everything situated.

Gotcha, I was fiddling around with it a bit but tried to put it back to the same way it was before, don't laugh I'm new and its messy :P.

Thanks for the quick reply. It is a Youtube commenter btw... well, will be.

Youtube Commenter.ubot

I sort of fixed it... with the ui stat monitor I found out that it was showing 3 columns for my 4 column csv for some strange reason... so to fix this I added. ", " at the end of the keyword list and it picked up on the last keyword. Is this how it is supposed to function or is it a bug?

Also, kinda curious on if this is the most efficient means of accomplishing a large keyword list that I want it to loop through? Because I will be doing this for a lot of the bots I plan on making and to be honest this doesn't look the nicest when it comes to A user interface so is there a cleaner and easier to read way to accomplish this?

I have yet again, another issue come up. If someone knows how to successfully put focus on a text box so that, I think Javascript? recognizes it so that the post comment button actually shows up, I would appreciate that also.

do you have to click inside the text box in order to make the click button show up?

send keys field chosen (comes up by right clicking in the text field) will type stuff in there, just to activate everything, and then you can change the value and then activate whatever you need to activate.

do you have to click inside the text box in order to make the click button show up?

send keys field chosen (comes up by right clicking in the text field) will type stuff in there, just to activate everything, and then you can change the value and then activate whatever you need to activate.

Pro, that worked like a charm! Do you have any tips for looping through searches though? Like I said the way I am doing it now WORKS but looks bad.

Thanks again!