UBot Underground

Looking for ubot coder for small project $150

Hi Guys

I have a project for a scraper bot - I have already started it but have a more important project to work on so would love to pass it over to a ubot coder-

The project details are as follow

There are 6 platforms to code - such as vbulleting - IPB etc

The bot will need to navigate to a url from a file - It will need to login to the forum - All paswords and usernames will be the same - The bot will then do a search for a given keyword - The bot will then go to each thread and scrape all urls inside the thread - it will also scrape the thread url and then save to a csv - one column being for the thread url and the other for the scraped links within the url.

Here is how i have started off - I have already complete Vbulletin and IPB - well i thin ki have anyway :-)

I have designed the bot in 2 scripts - One for doing the search and scraping the thread urls - The 2nd script will navigate to the scraped thread urls then scrape the urls within that thread -

Its a fairly simple bot but there will be many if commands - as Id's- values and names will be different -

The easiest way to work through the project is by creating a bot for each platform then merge - Well this is what I have found easist anyway -

If anyone is interested and can complete this within 2 days then I have a budget of $150 -

please do PM me if your interested

Actually guys it would be great if you could Email me at

abs{at}bigseotechniques..com

thanks

abs