UBot Underground

Firstly Hello all, Ive been busy reading the forums and watching the tutorials on the forums and on some of the sites, thanks to everyone who made the effort to make them and answer Newbie questions like the one Im just about to ask.

Ive managed to make a couple of simple bots that work, one logs into cpanel and creates a specified number of emai accounts, then logs out storing the account information in a file for later use.

The next one logs into a proxy forum and downloads a list of fresh proxies to my desktop.

No big deal but for me a non programmer its a huge step. Right enough babbling One thing Im confused with, if I create a list within Ubot where is that list stored is there a default location. I am running win 7.

Firstly Hello all, Ive been busy reading the forums and watching the tutorials on the forums and on some of the sites, thanks to everyone who made the effort to make them and answer Newbie questions like the one Im just about to ask.

Ive managed to make a couple of simple bots that work, one logs into cpanel and creates a specified number of emai accounts, then logs out storing the account information in a file for later use.

The next one logs into a proxy forum and downloads a list of fresh proxies to my desktop.

No big deal but for me a non programmer its a huge step. Right enough babbling One thing Im confused with, if I create a list within Ubot where is that list stored is there a default location. I am running win 7.

The list is stored in memory, it is only stored on your hard drive when you save it to a file, in which case you can specify the path to save the file to or use the document folder constant.

Andy