UBot Underground

Bot List And Price For Source Code

any developer out their please send me a pm of the list of bots that you developed your prices for the source code

or better yet use this for your bot list and list price

• 4 weeks later...

any developer out their please send me a pm of the list of bots that you developed your prices for the source code

or better yet use this for your bot list and list price

I like this idea and I would keep an eye on this thread if people posted the source code for bots or even parts of bots.

I was thinking about selling some of my bots. They aren't in commercial shape yet but here is a list:

Backlink thief: Goes to yahoo explorer, scrapes URLs of backlinks to a webpage, then checks for common blogging/cms platforms such as wordpress and attempts to post a backlink to your own blog on them.

Yellowpages scraper: The one I made for Winston, but can choose by category. Still fixing bugs.

Google keyword research tool: Input keyword and gets a list of keyword ideas from google keyword tool, as well as scrapes keywords from suggested keywords for google. For each keyword gets local searches, global searches, number of competing websites, number of competing websites allintitle, and backlink count for first 5 websites on google for each keyword. Can recursively research the keywords 5 levels deep.

Account generators for the following sites:

blogpico (defunct)

blogsome

ezinearticles

helium

jimdo

livejournal (outdated)

mylot

quizilla

squidoo

tumblr

vox

wordpress

xanga

Content posters for each of the above websites as well. Takes CSV generated by account generators as input.

Content generator: Creates random unique content by scraping it from a variety of places. Can generate content for any keyword with the click of a button. Is not really human readable, but search engines dont seem to mind.

Link wheel generator - just started on this today. Basically takes all the account generators/posters for the above sites and makes a linkwheel out of em.

Anyways, that's what I have to offer. I'm not too interested in selling but if I see enough demand at a decent price I'll take some time to commercialize the bots (make a GUI for them for one thing) and then sell it. Also if anyone has any ideas for bots that people would buy feel free to post em here.