UBot Underground

Ubot Coder Needed!

What im looking for is a Ping.fm poster. What i want it to do is. Login to the ping.fm account post 20 links or so then log out and login to another account and post another 20 links or so. I would have one txt file with 500,000 urls one in each line and what it would do is take 20 at a time and post them then move to the next account when it runs out of accounts it goes back to the first account. Would this be possible? i know i made it sound extremely confusing so please pardon me! Thank you for your time!

It's definitely possible. How many sites are you talking about? All available sites on ping.fm? And are you already a member at these sites?

A little more info would be good, like is this a one time run on the 500k url's for your accounts, or for others as well?

Thanks.

John

Well it would need to post on the ping.fm account which would be connected to most of the sites avalible on ping.fm for instance i have an account that has 12 other sites connected to my ping.fm account. i make one post through ping.fm and it gets posted on all those other 12 sites. i would basically build or have built 50-60 ping.fm accounts that have all the other nessary sites built into the ping.fm account so basically all that is needed is the bot to post on the ping.fm account.

and the run is for others as well a one time run of 500k wouldnt be enough for me. basically what it would need to do is rotate through those 50-60 accounts or 90 accounts i havent decided on how much ill be adding...and from there it would need to post 20 urls on each ping.fm account so basically it would login to ping.fm and on that page it says post it needs to fill up the box with the 20 urls and submit the urls and then log out and log back in through another account. It would need to get it's urls from a text file lets say the format i put is http://www.example1.com

http://www.example2.com

http://www.example3.com

It would start from example 1 to examle20 then log out and log back into another account and continue from example 20 to example 40.

I hope i was able to clear some issues up!

Anyone?!

Hi - I would like to give this a go for you - what budget did you have in mind.

here is how I would code

I would have the bot loop through the amount of accounts that you have to ensure we post links to all accounts -

So if you have 20 accounts or even 100 accounts in the text file then it will post to all.

I would have the bot login then post your link - i will get it to post next list item which will be the url and have it loop 20 times so that we get the 20 links posted.

then the bot would logout - -clear cookies then login with another account and start the process again.

It sounds fairly simple and am optimistic that i will be able to do it but will need to sit down and work on it.

I would be happy to do it - Satisfaction is guaranteed and if i can not deliver then there will be no charge

send me a PM if you are interested

thanks

abs