UBot Underground

Re: Usernames and Passwords

Hey can anyone please tell me how if I am saving a username and a password to the same txt file that it will save both right now it saves the username then when it gets to the password it deletes the username and saves the password.

Thank you

Sean

Hey can anyone please tell me how if I am saving a username and a password to the same txt file that it will save both right now it saves the username then when it gets to the password it deletes the username and saves the password.

Thank you

Sean

Add to list --> {1}:{2} (user in a sub parameter and pass in a sub parameter) --> save to file --> list to be saved

I uploaded a little script so you can see how to add to the list. The delimiter used is a colon.

Save user & pass.ubot

Add to list --> {1}:{2} (user in a sub parameter and pass in a sub parameter) --> save to file --> list to be saved

I uploaded a little script so you can see how to add to the list. The delimiter used is a colon.

Thank you so much I'll have a look at what you mean. I really appreciate it.

So that worked fantastic Thank you. What I'm stuck on now is it isn't picking new $usernames and $passwords in the loop unless I am able to refresh How would I refresh the script so I get new usernames and passwords each time?

Thanks again

So that worked fantastic Thank you. What I'm stuck on now is it isn't picking new $usernames and $passwords in the loop unless I am able to refresh How would I refresh the script so I get new usernames and passwords each time?

Thanks again

I figured what was wrong I didn't have a create account before hand so working good now :)

• 2 months later...