UBot Underground

Loading an iframe called by a javascript

There is a javascript in the web page i want to scrape. This javascript loads an HTML file in an IFrame. I want to access the HTML in this IFrame which is dynamically created by the javascript, and scrape the content in it.

How to do this with ubot?? Any suggestions.

Thank you all

There is a javascript in the web page i want to scrape. This javascript loads an HTML file in an IFrame. I want to access the HTML in this IFrame which is dynamically created by the javascript, and scrape the content in it.

How to do this with ubot?? Any suggestions.

Thank you all

Find the url of the iframe and then navigate to it directly.

The url of the iframe is dynamically created by the javascript. That's what i need to take.

Then you'll probably have to reverse engineer which ever code creates the url - and create your own url before navigating to it.

Then you'll probably have to reverse engineer which ever code creates the url - and create your own url before navigating to it.

How can i call run the javascript.js on the page which creates the iframe and get the output/variables of it to a variable?

How can i call run the javascript.js on the page which creates the iframe and get the output/variables of it to a variable?

If the page is loading and displaying the iframe - then the url has been generated. The only thing you need to work out is what javascript variable(s) are being used to build it.

You can then do something like:

set variable = eval (javascript variable(s));

If you don't know javascript (and even if you do if the coder has tried to obscure it) - it's going to be fairly tricky to work out what's going on. If you post the page - I may be able take a quick look.

You may even be able to get the url of the iframe via javascript directly (the src property is probably the one to go for):

http://www.devarticles.com/c/a/JavaScript/Working-with-IFRAME-in-JavaScript/1/

should be enough to get you going though.