UBot Underground

GMail Activation Bot

Ok I have tried this & tried this again, I read the tutorial on the yahoo activation bot, but the problem is I am used to seeing the code, im a VB/VB.NET programmer and I like being able to see code but I am getting used to not seeing it as its easier to make these bots with this. However the problem I am having is all on gmail's frame's and the way it displays the emails in your inbox, all I need is a program to login to 1 gmail acct, and grab all the activation links and then finally, navigate to all the activation links from a specific service (ShowMeLocal). Thats it, sounds easy peazy. Tell me price's, my email is it_delvecchio@yahoo.com , or my AOL/AIM is "smokey"

ActivationLinkBot.ubot

Ok I have tried this & tried this again, I read the tutorial on the yahoo activation bot, but the problem is I am used to seeing the code, im a VB/VB.NET programmer and I like being able to see code but I am getting used to not seeing it as its easier to make these bots with this. However the problem I am having is all on gmail's frame's and the way it displays the emails in your inbox, all I need is a program to login to 1 gmail acct, and grab all the activation links and then finally, navigate to all the activation links from a specific service (ShowMeLocal). Thats it, sounds easy peazy. Tell me price's, my email is it_delvecchio@yahoo.com , or my AOL/AIM is "smokey"

Is this any good to you?

http://ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/2691-gmail-activation-link-clicker/

- if you want those extra mods done (logging in and Show me local) drop me a line (I have emailed you as well).