UBot Underground

Multiple accounts in a CSV file for different websites

Hi guys, I have a question about csv files and I can't seem to get the information I am looking for from Seths video.

I am working on a web2.0 bot that will have options like create an account, update profile and post content. I figure I will have something on the order of five or so web2.0 properties. Creating the accounts and storing the data into a csv is fine. Row 1 for example could be squidoo login information, row 2 could be twitter login information, row 3 could be myspace login information. Anyway, you get the picture.

The second part of the script in this bot would be to simply login to the respected website. Say I wanted to login to myspace and all the login credentials for myspace are located in row 3. How do I tell ubot to look at row 3 column 1 for the users email address, and row 3 column 2 for the password? Hopefully I am making myself clear.

Seth used a loop and just looped through a bunch of account information, but I couldn't catch where you specified specific rows and columns in the file.

Thanks for you help.

Gene

I suppose this is a kind of "nevermind" update as I did a search for the term "column" and found all kinds of stuff on the subject. I still haven't figured it out but I think I have enough to get me started.