UBot Underground

Vbulletin Profile Registration Discussion

I'm moving on to another bot for backlinking purposes and am now faced with having to handle NoSpam questions with vbulletin. Has anyone found a logic path for handling these forms?

Lol, I have made this bot and was just getting ready to sell it. For the NoSpam! questions, and also the Random questions, just pop them and use decode capthca. It works the same way.

lol, good to know. Thanks man. How in depth is your bot? You giving it a set number of forums to go out to, or are you scraping google results and then extracting forum login/register urls to parse through?

The bot gathers and scrapes urls from google based on keywords then starts the account creating process. So...

Right now all i have left to add is the PM sender. The auto poster is already done and it works pretty good. The account creation I would say is about 75% to 80% successful.

I've made a forum account creator that handles vbulletin, simple machines and phpbb forums simultaneously based on a list I input. (I have another bot that gets my list of high PR dofollow profile link forums).

I ran into a LOT of forums that use different validation questions (not just the usual captchas and math problems) so I decided to just have the bot pause after inputting what it can on the registration page...then my hired help completes the rest.

I know it's not the most efficient way to do things but I hated missing out on a bunch of high page rank, dofollow forum links.

With that said, if you're just after any backlink you can get and want it to be 100% automated, there's no shortage of forums you can scrape(thousands upon thousands) that just use the standard captchas which are easy to account for and send to decaptcher to complete.

-Chris

• 2 months later...