UBot Underground

I cant pass yahoo captchas

I am going to create a Yahoo email creator

When i go to captcha, i write them correctly but it shows me error that i need to re-enter captcha

I use "send keys field chosen" for text-fields and captcha field but still it doesn't work

any idea what should i do ? :(

I am going to create a Yahoo email creator

When i go to captcha, i write them correctly but it shows me error that i need to re-enter captcha

I use "send keys field chosen" for text-fields and captcha field but still it doesn't work

any idea what should i do ? :(

I made one when I first started learning Ubot and it works fine. Only problem I had was zip codes didn't always match, so I added them from an external file.

I dind't use send keys field chosen, just changing the attribute worked fine and yahoo accepted it. Also i'm not using brute force to pop the captchas, sometimes brute force can cause a new captcha to load and you wont see it change, so maybe check that.

If all else fails why not post your source code so we can check it out.

i am having the same problem too and i tried to do it the way seth did it in the video then i created my own captcha box...i even typed the captcha in the page itself and that didnt work either...i will try it your way without bruteforce (actually i did and it still kept bringing the captcha up in the box) but i have since removed it and will try it again...i also experienced the zipcode problem a few times...but im more concerned with the captcha for now.

ok i tried it your way without using brute force and i keep getting an error...im stumped

I just tried mine to make sure it would still work, and it does. Are you using the clear cookies in your bot? Make sure to clear out your cookies...

Look below I uploaded the source to the first Yahoo Creator I made. Sorry, I can't share the other one that has the zip codes because its part of a huge bot of mines. But once again, I did check this one and it created an account after entering the captcha 3 times.

Yahoo Creator.ubot