UBot Underground

Using a Private Proxy with Explorer

When I used a private proxy with explorer Ubot will not load and gives this error in the img. Explorer will ask for my credentials each time I open explorer. Could ubot do the same? Or even better have an area to save credentials that ubot could retrieve on start up. I wanted to use a proxy in explorer as a back up proxy and build all my bots through a proxy without even needing to change proxy unless I was doing some repetitive task.

post-10-12629666040044_thumb.jpg

Have you had any success with private proxies? I can have ubot use a private proxy but I have found some websites are blocking proxies.

On private proxies when I use the change proxy node I immediately use the set proxy credentials next. For your sake you may want to use variables from ui text boxes to fill in the proxy info as well as the credentials. Even with private proxies you only use the ip:port format then add the login and password in the set proxy credentials.

Have you had any success with private proxies? On private proxies when I use the change proxy node I immediately use the set proxy credentials next. For your sake you may want to use variables from ui text boxes to fill in the proxy info as well as the credentials.

No, I have had no success at all. I even went so far as to just directly enter the proxy I wanted to have it set to right in the coding...still didn't work. I've got a couple of videos posted here showing what happens...which is essentially nothing.

I can have ubot use a private proxy but I have found some websites are blocking proxies.

That's strange...are you sure it isn't your proxy provider blocking access to certain sites? If you've purchased private proxies (which you have), they should be virtually undetectable as a proxy.

Contact your proxy provider and ask them if they have unrestricted use on their proxies (as far as what sites you're allowed to visit).

Just as a for instance, I bought private proxies from PacketFlip once and tried using them to log into accounts at hotmail...and it wouldn't work. It's against their TOS as far as what you're allowed to use their proxies for. All I would get upon pressing "login" was a big error screen.

Thank you for that, I appreciate the effort! :)

Unfortunately, it still isn't working. Here is what is happening:

It is showing the correct IP when it visits that page (meaning, it is showing that my IP is that of the proxy), but when I try to navigate to any other page, it doesn't work.

If I go to www.aol.com, this appears in the URL box as soon as I hit go: http://www.aol.com/ads/load_v7.html#1

If I go to www.google.com, an Internet Explorer "blank" window opens up on its own (it actually opens up the IE program, and in the address bar this appears: "about:blank"). As soon as IE opens up on my desktop, that in the uBot browser it successfully navigates to google, but then when I try to search for something, it says there is no internet connection. One time, it did allow me to search for something, but then another IE window opened up on my desktop and it navigated to the "google sponsored ads search page".