UBot Underground

Pass paremeters between scripts

Hello,

I have a bot #1 that performs a number of tasks based on one set of data say email, pwd, address, username, etc.

I also have bot #2 that reads these parameters from a CSV file where each record of a CSV file corresponds to a set of parameters that the bot #1 uses as input parameters. So within the bot #2 I read the CSV file in a list and then parse it to corresponding variables.

Now to the question... is it possible to pass parameters to the bot #1 via include statement instead of creating a disc text file for each record of the CSV file? Certainly I can include the bot #1 functionality inside bot#2, but this would make it much less scalable, because I'd like to use the bot #1 by itself when applicable.

Thank you

I'm not sure if this helps, but you could have two bots...

Bot A that is Bot #1 and Bot #2

Bot B that is JUST Bot #1. (For those special times!)

Just a little extra work maintaining two bots!

I'm not sure if this helps, but you could have two bots...

Bot A that is Bot #1 and Bot #2

Bot B that is JUST Bot #1. (For those special times!)

Just a little extra work maintaining two bots!

Thank you. But I would hate doing this - makes code not scalable. What if I want to use bot#2 with some other include? Do I have to make another new bot?

Thank you. But I would hate doing this - makes code not scalable. What if I want to use bot#2 with some other include? Do I have to make another new bot?

OK guys,

I figured this out. What I did I included a parameter variable inside my bot #1. Then when I ran Script the system asked me for a value of this parameter, which I set from within the bot #2.

Cheers :lol: