UBot Underground

Variables and Includes

I dont really know where I should be putting this because I would have figured it was a standard feature across the board when the include script option was added but it seems my include scripts cant see the global variable the main script collected before running the included script. Does anyone know if this truly does work and I am simply doing something wrong or should I be putting in a request from this to be added?

I dont really know where I should be putting this because I would have figured it was a standard feature across the board when the include script option was added but it seems my include scripts cant see the global variable the main script collected before running the included script. Does anyone know if this truly does work and I am simply doing something wrong or should I be putting in a request from this to be added?

I am not sure I understand how you can check this. For instance your external bot would have a variable #url that is set to http://yahoo.com

The included bot would also have the same variable #url that wouldn't be set to anything.

If you will navigate to #url within the included bot, it will go to nowere. So my guess is that the included bot don't "see" the external bot variables.

^_^ That is what I mean. It really seems like that feature should have been put in at the same time the include feature was put in. It would be a very useful feature. I have many types of bots that can user this feature.

^_^ That is what I mean. It really seems like that feature should have been put in at the same time the include feature was put in. It would be a very useful feature. I have many types of bots that can user this feature.

I just figured this out because I was struggling with similar problem. What you need to do is to create [parameter] variables inside the internal script. Then when you will use the command Run Script, the system will ask you to give this parameter a value. This way the internal script/bot would know about external values. Obviously, you can introduce whole bunch of parameters and thus pass as many values as you need.

Cheers