UBot Underground

Please help me

Hi, this is my first post and i am sorry to say, I am in great need of assistance please, I am trying to make my first bot, an account creator, but I am stuck, in both Yahoo and Hotmail. Can someone please advise me, on how to fill in the username field, I have tried lots of different ways but nothing enables me to actually create an id that will eventuall lead to the creation of an account, many thanks for any help in advance, Cheryl.

You need to use the create account function first.

post-207-1262265724757_thumb.png

Then choose the field by attribute and insert the data using the change chosen attribute and insert the account variable.

post-207-12622658934865_thumb.png

Hope that helps. :)

You need to use the create account function first.

post-207-1262265724757_thumb.png

Then choose the field by attribute and insert the data using the change chosen attribute and insert the account variable.

post-207-12622658934865_thumb.png

Hope that helps. :)

Here's a real quick vid that shows the basic steps and fills in the two fields. It moves quick so pause it if you need to.

http://www.screencast.com/t/ZjdmNzkxMTMt

Thank you Slash, for your time and effort, it is much appreciated, I am sorry to say, I think I was not very clear with my question, I need to know how to fill in the "Windows Live ID" field, the box above, "Check availability" on the "Create your Windows Live ID" page, any further help would be great, thank you agaib for all you did and Happy New Year!!! :) , Cheryl.

Thank you Slash, for your time and effort, it is much appreciated, I am sorry to say, I think I was not very clear with my question, I need to know how to fill in the "Windows Live ID" field, the box above, "Check availability" on the "Create your Windows Live ID" page, any further help would be great, thank you agaib for all you did and Happy New Year!!! :) , Cheryl.

It's pretty much the same technique. I scripted one real quick and attached it. I had it stop before clicking the last button to create the account.

I don't worry about the check availability too much. I usually just use like the first or last name and add the birthday and year or zipcode added to it. That's enough numbers to be original most of the time. But the bot I've attached does click the check availability then closes it by clicking the X. And of course there is the account name that ubot creates.

Anyway this should be enough to get you going. The training videos are really good at teaching you this stuff too.

hotmail_create_user.ubot

It's pretty much the same technique. I scripted one real quick and attached it. I had it stop before clicking the last button to create the account.

I don't worry about the check availability too much. I usually just use like the first or last name and add the birthday and year or zipcode added to it. That's enough numbers to be original most of the time. But the bot I've attached does click the check availability then closes it by clicking the X. And of course there is the account name that ubot creates.

Anyway this should be enough to get you going. The training videos are really good at teaching you this stuff too.

Oh and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

What can I say Slash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, thank you so much, your help has saved me days of hair pulling and migrains, I used your bot and took your advice re the tutorial videos, I am learning so much so fast, thanks to your selfless efforts, I am eternally grateful, bless you Slash :) Cheryl.