UBot Underground

Tumblr account creation

Has anyone run into this with Tumblr? No matter what you put into the url field, it comes back with: "URL can only contain letters, numbers, and dashes. "

I wonder if it's a bot detection defense? If I enter the same exact information in that field in normal IE or chrome, it works fine...

Ok, here's some insight into some bot defense mechanisms..i'm automating posting on wikispaces and the login just isn't working even though it works fine in a normal browser outside of Ubot. This code might prove to be the key...

form action="https://session.wikispaces.com/session/login" method="post" onsubmit="this.browserTime.value = Math.floor((new Date()).getTime() / 1000); return true;">

<input type="hidden" name="goto" value=""/>

<input type="hidden" name="currentSlave" value="6f67e0244a79e085f2ec2266ae554f18"/>

<input type="hidden" name="browserTime"/>

<table id="formTable" class="basic noborder" width="100%">

Oh, and i've got delays all over the place..but it's still not taking

ok, on edit, it seem the delay help but also the big hang up on logging in was the enter button. Needed to send keys chosen field (newline) in order to make it work. Just a heads up in case your login buttons aren't working..

• 2 weeks later...