UBot Underground

Need some help :D

Hi all. I only bought this software yesterday and am a complete non-programmer. I mean I can hack away at html and php/cut and paste etc but I couldn't code anything from the ground up.

I have attached my tutorial bot. Nothing exciting. Just trying to build a facebook account creator to teach myself this impressive software :D Please take a look at the bot as I am having issues getting it to click a link once the account is created.

Basically once the account is created, facebook asks you to start fleshing out your profile or you can simply 'skip' the nag screens to move onto the next. The issue I am having is getting Ubot to recognise the 'skip this page' link after account creation.

Silly problem to have I know but I can't seem to get it to work. Please take a look if you have some free time and let me know. There is alot of open-ended crap in the bot too that will be used to integrate it into other features so please ignore that :Dfacebook.ubot