UBot Underground

Cant Download File Image

Can someone please tell me what Im doing wrong.  Just trying to download an image off a website.  I have an example and I changed the terget site for this post.

download file("https://c.stockcharts.com/pnf/chart?c=MMM,PWTADANRNO[PA][D][F1!3!!!2!20]&r=1292&pnf=y","C:\\Users\\owner\\Documents\\Personal\\investing\\pf_images\\mmm.png")

What is wrong with this?  Im getting an error from Ubot that says:  Error: The remote server an error: (400) Bad request.

If I run it a second time I get varying responses between: Error: The remote server returned an error: (502) Bad Gateway and the 400 error.  Are they doing something to me?  I will also load up a vpn to change my IP and it still happens.

All I want to do is get the image saved as a file into my directory...

When I go to it in a browser I get a 403 error, but when I use incognito it works. The only difference I can see from a quick glance at the headers is that the server is different. It sounds like different servers are serving different errors or letting you through.