UBot Underground

How To Get Xpath With This Code?

I want to click check box when It include "we are looking for the dong" sentence.. How can I check it? Below paragraph is one of the reply list... I just want to tick checkbox when target words are in the class of "txt_basic_view".. Anyone help?

<tr align="center">
                <td class="v_top" align="right">

<input type="checkbox" name="cmt_chk1" id="cmt_chk1" value="22121_3211211">

</td>
                <td class="v_top">

<a href="/nocafe/22121" title="Where is the dog?" target="_blank"><span class="m-tcol-c list-count">221211</span></a>
                </td>
                <td align="left" class="board-list">

<p class="txt_reply" style="">Thanks for coming.</p>

</td>
                <td class="v_top">
                  <p class="m-tcol-c txt_basic" onmouseover="$('22121_3211211').style.display='';" onmouseout="$('22121_3211211').style.display='none';"><a href="/nocafe/22121" class="m-tcol-c" target="_blank">see orginal text</a><span>▶</span></p>
                  <div class="txt_basic_view" style="display: none;" id="221211_2212122"><div><p>We are looking for the dog!!</p></div></div>                  
                </td>
                <td class="v_top view-count m-tcol-c" align="left">2011.08.30.</td>
                </tr>

I want to click check box when It include "we are looking for the dong" sentence.. How can I check it?

check this code "x://div[@class=txt_basic_view]" if this code not worked then you can check it in alert box "alert($plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Return Element Count(Xpath)", ""))"

when you select x path you have to find unique path for that particular you want to click checkbox.

Regards

Hare