UBot Underground

How To Hide My Ip Address

I would like to know how I can either mask or change my IP address. I am a proffesional gambler and when I make a bet the betting company can see my IP address. When I place a bet from the same IP address they restrict the size that I can bet. I want to know if there is an easy way to stop my IP address being shown, or a way to change my IP address when I login. Is there any software or downloads one can recommend? Would this in anyway slow down my browsing speed or is this a tedious time consuming job? All advice greatly appreciated.

Edited by Edwardorange1909

Have you tried to use the special software for it? I know that nowadays there are lots of it free of charge. I use Hola extension when browsing the Internet.  

Edited by David145

You can use a VPN or private proxies. I would buy a VPN rather than trying free ones. VPN IPs may get flagged if the site has issues with them and also read the TOS of the VPN. I would avoid hide my ass for example and try lesser known ones.

Also, you can buy private proxies, make sure they are non sequential, I would use somebody like http://anonymous-proxies.net they are more expensive but you can pick the locations so you know the IPs will be totally different, read their TOS or ask if they allow gambling sites, if not find another provider who will give you non sequential IPs and allows what you need.

As already stated, just make sure you get high quality proxies. Many of them are either already blacklisted or known to be data centers... The best for this would be residential proxies but those are more costly and might be harder to get depending which country you are from (which to keep in mind the proxy should match that or they might just not let you cash out)