UBot Underground

Using a catch-all email account when creating accounts

Hi guys,

So I'm looking to use a catch-all email account when creating new accounts on a site so that I can use anything1@domain.com and anything2@domain.com and they both get sent to the same address. How would I go about entering that code into the email field using ubot? I was thinking about using the $username and then appending the @domain.com to it and saving it in a txt file. Would that work? If so, any suggestions on how to do that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

-Chris

Guest turbolapp

Sounds like you're talking about forwarding? What I did was just have the bot pull from a csv of usernames and passwords (email accounts), log into the accounts and, enable forwarding using the UI text box as a variable which would have the forwarding email address in it.

Just to clarify, what I'm trying to accomplish is taking a text file in this format:

email1@domain.com

email2@domain.com

email3@domain.com

etc

and entering those email addresses in succession when creating new accounts. So the first account would be created using email1@domain.com, the second account would use email2@domain.com, the third account would use email3@domain.com and so on.