UBot Underground

How To Use Windows Command - Mouse Move On A Page Inside Ubot? Can Wildcards Be Used?

I need to use the mouse move command on a page inside of the Ubot browser. However mouse move needs the Parent Window name.

This is not a constant as changing the bot name for a new version changes the Parent Window name.

I suspect a similar problem will occur for the Parent Class which currently is "HwndWrapper[uBot Studio.exe;;66b3a67f-2518-4c99-94f0-8c9806fc0dcb]"

Is there a way to use wildcards for Parent Window and Parent Class?

Just found * will work as a wild card for the Parent Window name.

However * doesn't seem to work for Parent Class. Parent Class seems to be unique every time Ubot is relaunched.

For example: "HwndWrapper[uBot Studio.exe;;d2195f31-a09c-480a-b4f3-36d5ab8ab3e4]"

Even on a compiled bot, every time the bot is launched the Parent Class is different.

There must be some way to assign the Parent Class as the current instance of Ubot. Otherwise almost all the Windows Functions become useless for controlling the Ubot browser.

From what I've read online about Parent Class and wildcards. Wildcards should work and are in fact essential when referencing the Parent Class as it  can change from one application run to another.

With Ubot 5.9.50, if a wildcard is not used in the Parent Window reference then a wild card can be used in the Parent Class.

While this would break compiled bots, it is at least is workable for bots run from the bot editor.

If it were possible to use a wildcard * in both the Parent Window and Parent Class, Windows Commands would actually work in compiled bots and drag and drop would work in compiled bots.

As a workaround you can set a variable for the Parent Window and Parent Class with Parent Class including the wildcard *.

set(#ParentWindow,"DragnDropBot_00.11* - UBot Studio Stealth Developer Edition","Global")
set(#ParentClass,"HwndWrapper*","Global")

Prior to creating a binary you need to change #parentWindow to the Parent Window name that the binary build will have such as "DragnDropBot_00.11* - UBot Compiled Bot".

• 1 year later...

Hey, i just saw this post and although i have put a question about this in the forum it probably wont get answered, so i thought i would ask you. I'm trying to use a wildcard with the 'parent window' of the 'click mouse' function. I used the * but it didnt work. Can you help?