UBot Underground

Help! With UI Text Boxes

I have been using Imacros for a while, and now I have switched over to UBOT for the fact that I can compile an exe file, and also the fact it seems more versatile within its self.

Now the problem I'm having is there is no real explanation of how to use the many different commands. Right now all I want to do is fill in a UI text box with different keywords and have it loop through and search each keyword on Google.

But I can't figure out why it searches all 20 keywords together, and not one by one. I have watched the tutorial videos a few times, and they do help to some degree. But can someone please explain how to simply create a UI text box, where I can enter a list of keywords, and then ubot searches them one at a time on Google.

Its not a real bot I Know, I'm just simply trying to learn it all.

Thanks

Ok, guys I got this much  figured out now, thanks to that ppc ad scraper. The creator explains in the comments that you must first save the data that is entered in the UI box, and then call it using the add to list.

I am more of a visual learner, so tearing apart scripts and seeing how they work helps me a lot.

Glad to hear. I spent about 3 solid days watching tutorials. Building bots from tutorials. Finally I was able to navigate, scrape & build a csv of one of the sites I bought ubot for. If I had not studied the bot source either by video or example, I can assure you I would be pissed and frustrated by now.