UBot Underground

So for my first bot...

Let's make a semi-easy bot and register a gmail account. (Mind you, my programming ability is non-existent.)

So I fill in all the forms, manually add-in the captcha... get the code all neat and clean.... and what happens the first time I complete the bot???

... Google now has SMS verifications of new Gmail accounts... what. the. fuck.

I would say it was a waste of my time... but I learned a shit load...

Yes should work with proxies, I know of people autogenerating these accounts so has to be possible.

word on the street is that all new gmail accounts require SMS verification if certain criteria aren't met on signup no matter where in the world you're coming from, and massive numbers of previously generated accounts are getting disabled pending SMS. proxies from certain countries were working until just recently.

criteria is anyone's guess, but better educated guesses are if you don't have an alternative email and if you take less than X seconds to fill out the form, it will require verification. other educated guesses assert that there is no criteria and gmail will verify no matter what now.

Too much for me to deal with. Anyone know a decent email provider which can be automated easily?

Guest turbolapp

I just made a bot for mail.com...don't know if I would have called it easy though  ;D  But no SMS (yet)

Unfortunately mail.com doesn't have forwarding capabilities, so now I'm in the same boat as OP I guess, and hunting for a better email alternative.  Looking into hotmail/Live currently but if there are any others (with forwarding) out there I would be interested to hear as well.

I just made a bot for mail.com...don't know if I would have called it easy though  ;D  But no SMS (yet)

Unfortunately mail.com doesn't have forwarding capabilities, so now I'm in the same boat as OP I guess, and hunting for a better email alternative.  Looking into hotmail/Live currently but if there are any others (with forwarding) out there I would be interested to hear as well.

Unless you are rolling through proxies, dont use gawab.com... should have realized that from using xrumer... xrumer would get the gawab accounts blocked almost instantly... gawab seems to block you after so manz sign ups.

• 2 months later...