UBot Underground

Where Can I Find Exbrowser Documentation / Information?

Hello all - 

I bought ExBrowser and I'm trying to get started with it.

The download is just the DLL, no documentation.  The site didn't provide any links to documentation either.

I did find mention of a YouTube channel, which I found and subscribed to.  Unfortunately, the intro video makes references to downloading sample files (they don't exist), going to a botfactory.helpdocs.com page (it is now blank), and screens at botfactory.zaxxa.com that either don't exist or require access via a login 

I'm concerned the video is out of date, and really need to "read" something - I can't sit and watch 4 hours of video just to get started ... I'm not even sure they are covering current information.

I bought this to work on an existing problem and need to jump in and start.  Any thoughts?  Links to documentation, a real knowledgebase, a wiki, a PDF, anything?

Thanks!

The author got back to me on this, sent me a link to the PDF.  I'm not going to repost the link he gave me (I don't know if it unique to me), but it would be good if it were updated in the forums, as the existing links were dead.