UBot Underground

Multithreaded Compiled Bots Help !

Ok, so I had played with the software for the past month in the most basic version, read the wiki, watched the tutorials and lurked on the forum peeking what the experienced ubotters say.

I can see that the software has some bugs also from the threads i read but i can also see that eventually most of them are solved.

I have a friend who owns the developer version and for the past 2 weeks i asked all the questions you could imagine about every aspect of the software because i'm ready to buy it.

Note that he is not a programmer and neither am i so what will come might be a stupid question

Watching some tutorials i saw the possibility of making multithreaded bots wich is amazing and my mind started to find endless things i could do.

Being pumped up and not having the possibility to test things myself (i have a comunity edition licence for the moment) for obvious reasons i waited for my friend to be online and i've sent him some examples of sources i could find on the forum to test this out.

Everything worked fine inside ubot , no errors when we would compile the bot , but after we opened the compiled bot and pressed start the bot wouldn't do anything ( the start button becomes clickable as soon as you press it and no matter how many times you press it nothing happens).

We tried compiling it with the installer and stand-alone with the same results

The ubot version is 5.9.17

Please help, i really need to know what could be the cause and how could i fix it before i will buy it

Thank you !