UBot Underground

Problem With Cleaning Capcha And Restart Account Creation

Good night

I have a small problem that i can not resolve and would like some help please.
How can I solve the problem while making a wprdpress bot, i try to create a account but it stops after the first click, and it all turns white on the screen on ubot, how to solve this, also how to clean capcha and restart so i can create several accounts, also the phone verification when doing a yahoo email, how to bypass that? how to solve this, also a ip scraper is needed, how to do that since i dont find the videos that shows how to do, ip scraper is very important to us so please any information would be of help... thankfull for all help i can get :)

Pierre Tony Djurberg

Edited by greenleaftravel

Well for the wordpress thing you may want to try switching browsers or even using the ExBrowser Plugin if you can't get it working in the Ubot browser.

You would want to clean cookies, switch proxies for each new account.

No idea about yahoo phone verification, maybe try a different email service that doesn't require it.

IP scraper - if you want proxies I highly suggest purchasing private proxies. If you need a lot of proxies then look into backconnect proxy services that offer HTTP proxies.

You need a lot of help it sounds like, maybe try doing one thing first getting it solved and then moving on to the next. Use this as a resource: http://wiki.ubotstudio.com/ you can search there to find what certain things do or maybe ask some more questions here but try to ask them about the first thing you need first and then when that is solved ask about the next thing.