UBot Underground

I used this  one year this bot and i not happy ;/ This bot not winning in long time, just playinng. Even when you buy best script you not wining...

No one selling profitable bot... If you want an income bot poker you have to write it yourself.

I used this  one year this bot and i not happy ;/ This bot not winning in long time, just playinng. Even when you buy best script you not wining...

No one selling profitable bot... If you want an income bot poker you have to write it yourself.

I use it and did fairly well.  The problem with poker is you can have some fairly large swings in fortune.  You can programme the BonusBots one yourself.  I created a few decent SnG profiles for it a while back which served me quite well.  Using the various bonuses, rakebacks and various cash offers is important when using a pokerbot as all of this things can add a little bit to your chances of success.

Firstly, can you win at Poker without a bot? if so, then you might be able to programme a bot to also win.  If no, then how will you write a profitable bot?

I used poker shanky and i lost all money in cash game... Yes this bot is cool when you playing sng or tournament... and dont wana waste time to fold bad cards...

I playing poker so long... 10 years... but i not pro player... i recomend friend and got money + bonus + rake... But now i have a lot of time and I started to learn  seriously poker.

I had something good in pokerstars simple program which hold cards... was really good and usefull.