UBot Underground

Question About The If And Loop While Command(Screenshot)

Hi,

I have a bot like this  if > then > loop while

> els

The loop while is looping as long as a certain text is loaded on the page. If this text is not loaded the bot should start with the els command.

I think im on the right track but not sure what hapens with the  loop when the text is not loaded.

Thanks

edit: i did atach a screenshot which i no where to be seen.  try to upload it some where els and share link

add wait time

sample

wait(1)

more sample

set(#TimeOut,0,"Global")
loop while($both($not($search page("Video")),$comparison(#TimeOut,"< Less than",10))) {
    comment("Do something")
    wait(1)
    increment(#TimeOut)
}
if($comparison(#TimeOut,"= Equals",10)) {
    then {
        alert("Not found")
    }
    else {
        alert("Found")
    }
}

If the text is not found or loaded like you mentioned when reaching the 'if' command, the bot will skip to the 'else' part of the command and run all/any codes in the 'else' part of the 'if'.

So, if the text is not found or loaded when reaching the 'if' command, the 'then' part of the 'if' command will NOT be ran/used. In this case, your 'loopwhile' part will not be ran if no text is found or loaded like you mentioned.

*if the text was first found or loaded and your software hits the loopwhile part BUT THEN doesn't find the text while in the 'then' part or while looping in the loopwhile, then it will NOT jump to the 'else' part! Instead, it jumps to the Next Node. But that's why you're using the 'if' command to see if the text is there or not. So i'm not sure what you're worried or curious about. If the text is there, it will go to 'then' part. If it's not it goes to 'else' part. So if the text is there or loaded, it's not going to be not found when it reaches the 'then' part. It's either there or not there. If i'm missing a point, let me know.

Hope this clarifies it.

Cheers!

@  pash and thhomestead,  so i should ad the wait time before the loop?   i have the wait for page to load in the loop   is that what ou meen?

@ UbotBuilders, you say: it wille jump to the next node,  is this the next node in the then command , or in the if command?  the next node in the if command is the els command.  which i want the bot to go when the loop is done because the text is not loaded.

@  pash and thhomestead,  so i should ad the wait time before the loop?   i have the wait for page to load in the loop   is that what ou meen?

@ UbotBuilders, you say: it wille jump to the next node,  is this the next node in the then command , or in the if command?  the next node in the if command is the els command.  which i want the bot to go when the loop is done because the text is not loaded.

inside loop while

yeah the wait goes after the search page command, to give the page time to load. Sometimes the wait until page loaded command seems to need some extra time on some pages so I just add a wait command for a second or 3. I add a wait after every page load to be sure it has time to load the page and scrape it.