UBot Underground

Oh No! I Went And Used The Ui Editor...

Hello - 

So I'm new to ubot studio and have managed to work through some of the quirks but this one's got me stumped. I decided to try the ui editor and now the main script tab where there used to be a nice ui window and a browser window  is now just one big ui page.

I'm hoping it's just something simple that I've missed but is there suppose to be a way to resize the windows so the browser can be viewed on the first tab? Do I need to move everything except the ui code to a new tab? Or better yet how do you undo the ui once the editor has been used since it's not in the code?

Thanks for any help

lol

That is my 2 cents and I far from an expert on the matter.

But this is what I know

I was messing with it just the other day. firs time since they released it :)

any whoooo,

Good luck if you try to move it to another tab and re-edit it. But you can move it. Just go to code view and cut  and paste to another tab.

I do know that if it does not show up again in UI Editor you can restart Ubot studio and it will reappear most of thte time, unless you move from another tab. However, I did not try to change the tab name to be same as original.

It is meant to work in one tab as the with legacy UI. You need to make seperate uI's for each tab.

Hope this helped,

CD

If you open the Ubot File with Winzip, you can see a settings.xml file. 
That is where the UI stuff is stored. 

It is possible to move / duplicate the UI stuff to another tab. So that you don't have to create it all over again. 
Because you can copy it in UBot Studio. But if it wasn't created on that particular page, you can't just open the UI Editor and change stuff. 

PS: Make a backup of your Ubot file before you mess with it :-)

Cheers

Dan

Thanks everyone for the help and tips. Fortunately, even though I had saved the script with the ui editor version in there it went back to the default ui on restart. :wacko: