UBot Underground

How Do You Close Popups?

I'm just running a little bit of testing on a website, and there is a popup, i managed to figure out to open it in a new new window with "allow popups" (in new window)

But when i try to click any elements they don't appear, i can get it working with the mouse click, but then i still have the popup window on the right inside the thumbnail showing up (in ubot) how do i close the thing down?

Cheers people

Still having major problems with this,

when i click on the get a deal button (retailmenot) i can get it to only sometimes bring up the popup in the new window. Other times it just doesn't bring it up.

However here is a screen shot with the popup after i clicked in the new window, but there are no elements selectable.

http://i.gyazo.com/1fa72cb90de7c64f063b44314b4f36f2.png

I did try to scrape the tagname like mentioned here, but not sure how to get that working. 

I need to try and hit either the vote up or vote down, which has the <class=vote-up> but if i select to click that element it doesn't do that, and there are no elements selectable in this window atm.

Hopefully someone out there knows a little hack?

Cheers Guys