UBot Underground

Running Ubot With Mobile Actions

Hello, I am having some issues with clicking around a website using a mobile user agent for iphone6 ios8.  

I believe the issue I am having is not being able to perform touch commands, as the click command has no effect.  specifically on yahoo webmail, while trying to reply to an email with this user agent:

Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 8_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/600.1.3 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/8.0 Mobile/12A4345d Safari/600.1.4

I need the click command to actually "touch" and element.  I have also tried the "run javascript" command, using $('li.buttonAction:first').touchend(); but that is not working for me either. I ran $('li.buttonAction:first').remove(); to be sure jquery was there, and that DOES work.

here is a bit of the code I have that I am having issues with AFTER opening a message:

===============================================

click($element offset(<(tagname="li" AND status="unread")>,0),"Left Click","No")

wait for browser event("Everything Loaded","")

click(<title="Reply, Reply All, Forward">,"Left Click","No")

wait(3)
click(<((tagname="li" AND class="buttonAction") AND innertext="Reply")>,"Left Mouse Up","No")
run javascript("$(\'li.buttonAction:first\').remove();")

===============================================

please please please! does someone know a trick to running mobile actions with ubot?????