UBot Underground

[Sell] Commercial Auto Blogging Bot. Selling Exclusive Ownership, Source Code, Etc.

Hi all,

I am selling http://superautoblogger.com, the site, the product, the full source code - everything.

It doesn't fit with what I am doing in the marketing world and so I updated it, did a very mini relaunch to prove it was still more than viable and have now listed it on Flippa.

https://flippa.com/3506728-exclusive-ownership-of-site-s-ware-product-405-members-recent-revenue-3-6k

There is NO RESERVE on this listing!

Full details are in the listing.  This would be most suited to someone who already owns Ubot Developer.

Andy

Correct!  Yes I am crazy.  But my business is in a whole different level now.  I make more for spending an hour with a client than I do selling 10 copies of the bot.  So while the revenue is great and for many it would be a full time business.  For me now it's not significant.

If you look at the past revenue too, most brokers would say average that out and then times by 2.5 to get a base value for the sale, then list it on flippa for 30 days, blah, blah.

Not my style.  I decide to pass it on I move quick.  If it sells for $250 then so be it!  But I agree the buy it now is stupid low.  You could make that back by mailing the existing customer base and pitching them some other products!  Or you could do a proper launch and make many times that.  And thats without faffing about making any changes!

If I was going to keep this and work it I would pick up a couple of ubot third party plugins for $67 and put the features they give into Suber Auto Blogger.  So add support for more spinners, decaptchas, etc.  I'd then add a few more article sources and do a big relaunch at $47 on a dime sale rising to $97 and find some related products to offer on an upsell.  And it would probably make $10k - $15k on launch alone... but that's not big money for me these days!

Andy