UBot Underground

Is That Possible With Ubot ?

There is a game which plays on the internet that named mmorgp. I need a software by conneted to game out of client and speed hit, walk and a few function. Is it possible to do that kind of bot with ubot? 

You know Ubot has java support. like netsocket connection and function. 

I am waiting for Ubot or another soft languages master. We will pay.

Not possible with ubot but it is possible in a real coding language.

Do you have a direct link to the game?,never heard about it before.

Did make a world of warcraft fishing bot ages ago but a lot of online games has good anti bot protection nowdays.

But hard to tell if it's going to be a lot of work before i actualy test the game out and see how it works.

If you send the link and more details of what you want to do in the game then i can check it out.

Did make a world of warcraft fishing bot ages ago but a lot of online games has good anti bot protection nowdays.

But hard to tell if it's going to be a lot of work before i actualy test the game out and see how it works.

If you send the link and more details of what you want to do in the game then i can check it out.

Yes as you said. It'smilar games.. The downloander link click

No reply ? 

The link you send had multiple games after i installed it.

First game already has pre made bots you can buy,there are even free bots doing what you want.

Making a bot for the games would require a fair amount of work and will not be cheap.

You can just google the games and you will find your bots,if you really want a custom made bot then pm me your budget.