UBot Underground

Hello Forum Friends,

I need to tap into your genius.

Does anyone here have any ideas on how I can scrape the names and/or email and/or phone numbers of people who may need credit repair services?  Thank you for any help you might have.

I apologize, but that was my question.  I was not clear.

I was hoping others knew of sites that I could scrape.  I am not sure where to start with this one...

We don't know.

You might aswell build bots and give away for free to those who answer your survey and in the survey you can ask how their credit score is along with other questions and then see who answered their score is bad. Just one thought but don't bother yourself with it.

Thanks for opening this thread as now I have got a new idea to build such a survey for my own bots.

Anyway, so you repair peoples' credit scores, do you ? Or affiliated with any site ? I might aswell signup to the affiliate site and refer people there with bad scores.

That would be fantastic, I am in the process of completing the site.  I've done the work without a site and now I am going to build a site with affiliates.  I would love to invite you as an affiliate when the affiliate program is in place...